These are our additional accessories to complete your outfit.
- To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend the following guidelines for its care:
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from perfumes and body lotions.
- How to take care of your Macrame?
Spot clean with white, damp cloth using a mild detergent – Avoid any detergents with bleach. Always use cold water to prevent shrinkage. To dry, hang in a well ventilated area.
- How to take care of Brass findings?
Brass will naturally tarnish over time. If you spot tarnish on your pieces, simply mix a bit of water and baking soda together and gently clean.
- How to take care of Stainless Steel jewelry?
Mix some warm water with dishwashing soap. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth and gently wipe the jewelry. Wipe the remaining soap off the jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel and then leave your pieces to air dry.
- How to take care of your Clay pieces?
Clean with a damp cloth or a fragrance free wet wipe. Do not bend, this can cause breakages.